List of Indoor Plants
John’s plants for very low light cubicles, rooms and offices:
- Lady palm
- Sanseveria ‘Moonglow’
- Sanseveria ‘Black Gold Express’
- Spathophyllum ‘Chico’
- Spathophyllum ‘Domino’
- Chinese evergreen Aglaonema ‘Indo Queen’
- Draceana ‘Carmen’
- Pothos ‘Marble Queen’
John’s tips and hints for growing in your cubicle or low light room at home:
- If possible, rotate the plants now and then into a room that has a little more light.
- Don’t overwater. Keep the plant on a wet to dry basis.
- To assist drainage, get a bag of horticultural charcoal at the nursery and add to your container.