Be part of the CTG team with your pictures and videos!
- Show us your garden, favorite wildflower fields and public gardens, and the beneficial wildlife you discover.
- Send us your questions! If it’s a garden problem, we can solve it much easier with in-focus pictures and video. We also need wide shots and closeups.
- CTG would also like to feature your how-to projects.
Here’s how to do it:
- Shoot in landscape (horizontal) format—not vertical.
- Photographs should be at least 1920 x 1080 pixels, so set your phone or camera to a higher resolution.
- For problems: we need to see a wide shot and closeup.
- Let us know how you grow your plant, how you did your project, and what’s going on that’s causing problems: soil type, sunlight, water situation, etc. We can solve your problem more easily if we know the situation!