This light punch is quickly assembled the night before serving. Prep the fruit additions and refrigerate the night before also. The next day the punch is quick and easy to serve.
- One 750 ml bottle of chilled white Zinfandel
- ? cup peach flavored brandy or peach schnapps
- 2 tablespoons Cointreau, Grand Marnier or other orange liqueur
- 2 cups peach nectar or pureed peaches (or canned in juice, include juice)
- 1 large bundle fresh mint sprigs (I use peppermint)
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 lime, sliced
- 1 peach, cut into wedges
- 1 10 ounce bottle of carbonated water or club soda
Mix the first six ingredients together and chill overnight. Remove herbs, add fruits and mix in club soda. Serve in wineglasses with herbal ice cubes.
Yields eight servings.
Article Type: Tip