Frozen Bloody Mary
When you are inundated with cherry tomatoes in the garden, wash them and put them into plastic bags in the freezer for this recipe. You will be glad you did!
- 4 cups frozen cherry tomatoes, plus extra for garnish
- ? cup chilled vodka Juice of two limes (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated horseradish (not sauce)
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce (or to taste)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Celery stalks or lovage for garnish (an herb that tastes like celery)
- Tomato juice or V-8 if needed to thin mixture (I use the spicy V-8)
Place all ingredients into a blender and puree until smooth. Adjust seasonings to taste. Garnish with tomatoes and celery and serve immediately. Add dill or parsley if desired.
Article Type: Tip